Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Beanism

bean is INSISTING that baby jesus lives in an "activity scene" instead of a "nativity scene".

she will NOT listen to what i have to say.
she is sure she is right.
absolutely sure.
she actually screamed at me that she was right and i was wrong.

so, fyi: if you come to the house of blueberry make sure you compliment bean on her lovely activity scene, unless you want to see her come unglued!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Hey, at least she doesn't think He was born ON A CAROUSEL!! That's what N thinks, and I have no idea where she got that idea or why she clings to it!!

Unknown said...

ACTIVITY scene it is! I think that is way cuter than nativity any how!

Rose said...

Eek-gad, welcome to me life!

Then again, I think she may be on to something, there was A LOT of activity at that scene that night.

LOL

Kimberly said...

ROFL! That's hilarious!

Unknown said...

Well, I guess there was some activity. I mean Mary did have a baby there... ; ) Sounds like I wouldn't make that mistake again if I were you! HA!

Anonymous said...

Too funny....I am just laughing at this one....I cannot even drink my coffee!!

You go Bean!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot...

We wish you a merry Bean-mas,
We wish you a merry Bean-mas,
We wish you a merry Bean-maaaas

And a Sprout-ful New Year!

Happy and blessed holidays to you all in Blue-Bean-Sprout-ville!