Sunday, December 14, 2008

Teeth

sprout has two new teeth. two teeth in two days..... last night was F-U-N.

so, he got his two bottom middle teeth in august. you would think that the next teeth he would get would be the top middle teeth. nope, not my son. he got the top side teeth.

when they come in farther i know it is going to make me giggle because he will have this big gap.

i'm thinking i need to buy him a hockey jersey.
a little tiny hockey player with his two front teeth knocked out. how funny would that be!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

So cute! I can't wait to see pictures!! (Steven still just has his bottom two teeth.)

Rose said...

It looks like so much fun, I LOVE model trains! I would be in heaven! Harrison would love Bean, any girl who wants tools is all right by him!

That picture of Sprout is adorable.

Arizaphale said...

I have never heard of a baby getting top side teeth before top front! Yet another first for the extraordinary Sprout.