wednesday afternoon: husband's cell phone breaks. he can't go without a phone so we have to buy a new one. sigh.
thursday afternoon: i realize that the air conditioning, that i turned on last night in anticipation of the 90 degree weather we were to have today and tomorrow, is not working. this is the air conditioner that we bought last year. gah!
and, why on earth would a child want to wear flannel pajamas when it is 85 degrees in the house! she threw are level 5 tantrum about the matter too! double gah!!
AND, who told my son that it was ok to do this:
for obvious reasons, i'm afraid to wake up tomorrow. i mean, what else can break............. DON'T answer that!
5 comments:
Sorry about the bad luck. Tell JR to get over there and fix that AC for you.
Something good is going to happen tomorrow...I know it is! Maybe your A/C just needs a little freon boost? We had to have ours done last week, too...
Now the fits and rolling over - I don't have any good suggestions on those! :-)
So....how has this morning gone?? Disaster free? Bad things come in threes, so hopefully that means you're in the clear now! No good answers about the tantrums, but I can relate...oh, how I can relate.
Such rotten luck! I hope by the time I read your next post your air is fixed because it's a SCORCHER here today!
I'm sure everything is fine now and I LOVE that picture of Sprout half rolled over. Made me all clucky. Again.
Post a Comment