happy monday! time for the best shots of the week!
this week we have bean playing in the hose. i was on a blanket in the grass with sprout when i noticed how cool the hose water looked with the sun shining through it. so of course i got the camera out! here are two of my favorites. i don't think i can explain why i love them, i just do!
last week was FULL and hectic and this week is looking to be the same. i think i need a break. maybe after the big birthday party...... yeah right, who am i kidding?!? ;)
17 comments:
WOW! These photos are just awesome! Some of my favorites EVER of Bean.
BTW, when are you going to get Sprout on your header????
Ugh I know! It's busy AGAIN here, too!! GAH!
Um... sprout will be on the header when Brittany gets her butt to work. This week. I promise! (I kinda forgot...sorry :( )
I LOVE LOVE LOVE water shots...I think they make the coolest photos.
Sprinkler shots are always so fun - and these turned out great! She is getting so tall!
I love all the water! Kids and sprinklers seem to go hand and hand in the summer time. :)
Sprinklers make for some great shots. I am ready for things to slow down too. Summer is always so busy.
AWESOME sprinkler shots! She looks like she is having a blast!
I love the effect of the water in the first shot, it looks awesome.
very cool. I love how you caught the spray of the water and how it's backlit.
That first shot is soo cool!
That totally makes me want to go run outside in the sprinklers! Nice :)
oh, yeah! i like the backlighting in the first shot especially! so cool...
You don't have to explain anything! These are wonderful! Hope you had a great Monday!
I LOVE sprinkler shots, great photos of summer!
OMG!!!
I can almost feel the water on me....I can almost hear Bean laughing!
Great shots!!!
Wonderful shots! I especially love the 1st one. There's beena lot of water play around here (it's been in the 90s and 100s!)
Ahh, summer! Amazing light in these photos! Bean looks like she's having a blast.
Post a Comment