Monday, June 16, 2008

Best Shot Monday

i took bean and sprout to the rose gardens this past week. bean asked me to take pictures of some of the roses she liked. some of them turned out really nice but, i thought they would be even nicer if you couldn't see the background. so i turned up the shadows and played around a little and this is what i got......i think they turned out really cool! and i'm so proud of them that i'm not including pictures of my kids!!! whoa!
for more best shots, visit tracey.

14 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE the second photo!! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The second one too, is my favorite. Gorgeous.

Christina said...

Oh wow, Carey, these are totally gorgeous! You and Bean make a great team.

iMother2.0 said...

another vote for the second...looks larger and softer than life :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the 2nd one especially!

Maggie said...

These are GORGEOUS! Definitely frame worthy -- you did a fantastic job!

Jaimee said...

Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous! Love them!

Dawn said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Those are very pretty. I can just smell them!

Unknown said...

you know i love me some bean and sprout photos - but those are simply lovely!

Kellan said...

Beautiful shots! I have yet to take a shot that beautiful.

I'm Kellan, btw - nice to meet you. Hope to see you soon.

Rose said...

They came out gorgeous! Wow!! You rock!

Kimberly said...

Absolutely lovely!

Maya said...

Awesome flower shots!