the air conditioning people can't come until tomorrow- we won't be here tomorrow! grrrr. it is going to be near 90 everyday through tuesday. this house will be an oven by the time someone comes to fix it!! (it also means we have to come back from our trip early so they can fix it on monday) sigh.
in better news.... sprout slept through the night! he ate at 9:30. went to bed at 10:45. and woke up at 6:15!! woo hoo!!
of course bean woke up at 4:10..... every time he sleeps she wakes up.
6 comments:
Ack! Oh no, that's awful. Maybe you can leave for your trip extra early to escape the suana of your house! We're nearly 100 degrees here, but that's not rare for TX.
Hope the air con is fixed soon, we don't have any but then again as we rarely hit temps in the 80s open windows work well.
Yah for Sprout, hope it keeps up
EEEEKKKK....No AC! aaaaahhhhh....meltdown...I could not handle that---especially with "Menopause Man" visiting me and bringing his own brand of heat...
By the by, I hope you don't mind my leaving a comment...before I joined blogging I would read your posts frequently and have grown to love them....
Go Sprout! Go Sprout! That's wonderful. I hope him sleeping through the night becomes a trend. :)
Oh I empathise with the air conditioning fiasco. Ours broke down in the heatwave over Christmas and of course all the factories had closed down too. On the last night before the repair man came I slept on the floor by an open door trying to get a breeze. It was unbearable. Hope yours is fixed soon.
My kids did that to me, too. As soon as Will started to sleep through the night, Lauren would get up several times a night.
It even happened this week. Will cried for hours one night and the next night Lauren woke me up three different times.
Post a Comment