My life with Bean and Sprout and the craziness that transpires.
haha! Cutie. babies are supposed to be chubby and roly poly! You should see the pictures of Nadia around 4 months - f.a.t.!
He is SO cute!!
Chubby babies are fun, just howthey are meant to be. He isjust so cute though, lovethe expression
OMG!!!What a beautiful baby!!! So "Sprout-ilicious"....
One Meeeellion dollars! (ugh...I hate the Austin Powers movies, but oh so appropriate in this instance.)He is luscious!
I am totally loving his little face - so cute!!
Ha! Look at that pointy chin. What a cutie. :)
I have numerous similar photos of the BA. They are hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
haha! Cutie. babies are supposed to be chubby and roly poly! You should see the pictures of Nadia around 4 months - f.a.t.!
He is SO cute!!
Chubby babies are fun, just how
they are meant to be. He is
just so cute though, love
the expression
OMG!!!
What a beautiful baby!!! So "Sprout-ilicious"....
One Meeeellion dollars! (ugh...I hate the Austin Powers movies, but oh so appropriate in this instance.)
He is luscious!
I am totally loving his little face - so cute!!
Ha! Look at that pointy chin. What a cutie. :)
I have numerous similar photos of the BA. They are hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment