yesterday was library story time and we also stayed to watch a clown perform. today we visited the rose park in our town and went to a puppet show at the library. tomorrow is a down day but then i believe that my parents are coming into town for father's day weekend- they can see all of us since my sister, brother and i all live within 35 minutes of each other. monday is a possible zoo trip with mommee. and wednesday we have story time and a presentation by the turtle lady........
it goes on and on and on, all summer!
here is a few shots of our trip to see the roses:
it was a very warm and sunny morning- as i'm sure you can see. we didn't stay very long and bean was a little upset that our trip didn't include the playground. but, when you have a hot cranky baby and a hot cranky mommy it is in everyone's best interest to go home!
oh, and here is a little bonus shot for all of you. it seems that even though you tell your child repeatedly that there are thorns and she must be careful, incidences do occur. and when these things happen, said child becomes highly suspicious of the roses!
6 comments:
What a beautiful place. Love love love that last shot!
Haha, her mistrusting expression in the last one is too funny! They are all gorgeous pictures - what a beautiful spot. Believe me, I well understand about cutting outdoor trips short this time of year! Our social calender is rediculously full now, too. That's summer for ya!
Yay! I hope there's no rain! I want to go to the zoo!! :)
I loveee that last shot! She is a doll! I miss you guys!
oh, that last picture is so funny! your list of the next few days exhausts me just reading it!
I just adore that last pic of Bean!
Oh, what wonderful memories you are creating with your child! And all the dendrites you are making grow in her brain.....this is what parenting is about!!!
You are cracking me up today!!! I LOVE that bean and her suspicious face :-D
Post a Comment