************
bean is in the garage "helping" daddy clean. she finds the yard stick that we used to measure the snow during our "blizzard". she lifts it as high as she can into the air. she stands on her tip toes. she looks over at me and says:
"mommy, can you measure the sky?"
umm. no, baby i can't. (especially not with a yard stick!!)
************
saturday morning she is watching her shows. she looks at me and says:
"i wanna watch another opposite."
"huh??" is my intelligent reply.
"of mickey mouse club house, mommy! another opposite!"
"oh!! honey, the word is episode!"
************
i'm putting her to bed on tuesday night. daddy isn't home and i'm struggling to keep it together. i finally get her in the bed and she says this to me:
"i don't want to go to bed"
"well, you need to," is my response.
and she says, "but i don't like sleeping! i don't think it's necessary!"
************
and to turn you all into a pile of goo- because you will melt from the cuteness.....
************
have a great weekend everyone!
6 comments:
Awww! My gosh, that is precious! I hope you get that one framed big! sounds like she's okay with Sprout being a brother now ;)
Sleep's not necessary, ummm, I get to differ! And where's she get those big words?
Oh, and your title makes me think of Friend. "The One Where..." :o)
oh i am a puddle....that is the sweetest photo evah!
That photo is the thing dreams are made of. Such sweetness and love. I can see why you linked back to it as your best shot of the week. Precious!
I'm a melted pile of gushy mush! how sweet!
It's a superb portrait of the two of them. And I can now make it through til tomorrow when I can get another dose of Beanisms for my week. (I had withdrawal symptoms this week cos I hadn't checked in for so long)
Oh my gosh... this has got to be the best shot ever. You've got to find a contest to enter it into.
Post a Comment