ahhh, summer is here. i know that technically it doesn't start for a few more weeks but we go by a different calendar of sorts. summer starts the day we can get the hose out and spray the bean.
bean has loved being sprayed with the hose since the first time we did it. she wasn't even one year old yet. she never wants us to stop. she will be shivering and her lips will be blue but she will still want to be sprayed! she was sprayed twice on saturday and twice today. my guess is that she will want sprayed again tomorrow.
we are definately looking forward to next year when we can see if the sprout appreciates being sprayed like his sister does!
3 comments:
She is just too cute! And I can never get enough of her pigtails!
I must be too cat orientated of late because I thought you said 'spaying'. Eeeeeek No, not yet...Bean is too young!!!!!!
Yeehaw, summer's really here! Looks like Bean is p[retty happy about that. :o)
I'm cracking up at Arizaphale's comment!
Post a Comment