*that laugh that he busted out a little over a week ago- that has not been repeated. he looks like he is going to laugh sometimes but he stops before any sound comes out. it seems that he is just a little tease!
*that whole "drooly mon" thing he has going on- yeah, that is teeth. i got a quick glimpse at his gums today and i definitely saw something under the surface. how long it will take for them to come in i don't know but he is starting to exhibit cranky teething behavior. oh what fun!
*he loves to sit up. when he is reclining he actually tries to get more upright! lifts his head right up and tries to lean forward! what is up with that?!?!
*he loves to grab the toys that hang down from his play mat. especially the ones that make that crinkly sound when you play with them.
*he is doing this low, mumbly, cooing babble. it is cute.
*he is starting to really pay attention to us while we are eating. he seems really interested in what we are doing. won't be too much longer buddy!
that is all i can think of right now. i have no stats to share, he doesn't see the doctor again for another month. i can tell you the story about how i almost smashed him the other day though....
yeah, you heard me right. we were at the photo studio and i was carrying him over to an ottoman to lay him down and change his clothes. i tripped over a chair leg (because i'm just that clumsy) and started to go down. somehow i managed to direct my fall in the direction of the ottoman and the upper part of me landed there partially on top of sprout. thankfully i got turned and he didn't go to the ground with me on top of him! my lower half didn't fair so well as i got a ugly rug burn on my one leg and twisted an ankle. oh the drama!
anyways! tune in next month for the exciting adventures of the 4 month sprout.... assuming he survives with this clumsy woman as his mama!! ;)
7 comments:
He is just so cute! And I really think that he is starting to look like Bean...although I think that I probably say that all the time!
awww Sprouty! I want to kiss him to pieces!! :)
Sprout is three months old. It's been three months since Sprout was born.
It doesn't sound any less amazing no matter which way I say it! Geeze, time flies!
And you've got a cute little man.
I always want to crush babies in giant hugs....you just literally did it. ;o)
Every time I see this little man's face I wonder..."How many kisses could I fit on that sweet little face?" This kid is to darn cute for his own good....I mean it...he needs to be locked away in the home for the terminally cute and adorable...doing hard time by cooing and drooling...and looking so darn....so darn...so darn...well, so darn CUTE, and lovable, and hugable!!
Ya know...I could actually picture him in little striped inmates clothing...."Look out for this one. He's a tough one. One look full of cuteness and ya done for!"
Oh, have I got a '3-month-old Harrison has a clumsy mom' story for you! But not tonight.
Sprout sounds too much like Harrison, he started the same things at 3 months - teething, trying to sit up and talking! He was well into the walking business by 10 months. Beware!
PS - THREE MONTHS!?? WHERE DID IT GO?
ROFL! Oh, I so shouldn't laugh but that fall sounds hilarious and totally like something I would do.
And teeth? Already? Oy! I've tried hard to forget the whole "teething era" Bryce went through, but now I get to experience that again. While breastfeeding. Oy!
Post a Comment