in the last 24 hours these are the names bean has suggested for sprout:
girl: gladys
boy: clifford
girl: oval
boy: triangle
and...
"maybe just o", she says
"the letter 'o'?" i ask.
"yes, just the letter o," she replies with a smile.
her name choices keep getting weirder. others she has provided recently have been "baked beans", "bunt cake", "pink", and "bowl".
she is now officially banned from helping name the baby. ;)
6 comments:
Pink... like the singer!!!
Personally, I vote for baked beans.
(May not be at playgroup tomorrow. I am seriously ill! Unless I wake up feeling much better, I would venture to say we aren't going. :( )
Ha ha ha! That makes me laugh! She may not get to officially name the baby, but she might come up with a pretty great nickname if given the chance!
Are you saying you don't like Gladys Oval or Clifford Triangle?! Whyever not?! ROFL.That girl's a character alright.
That is so cute! I wish I could remember some of the names Lauren suggested for her baby brother while he was still baking. I only remember that they were strange and funny.
You mean you don't want her named after Oprah's magazine?? Why not?
O
It's easy to say, easy to spell.
O no!
O well, better luck with other names.
L *O* L!
I personally liked Gladys and Clifford. Especially for twins. You're not having twins by any chance are you? Pity.
Post a Comment