here is bean doing one of her favorite things, running on the porch. sounds weird huh? her favorite thing is that i'm waiting at the end to catch her in a giant hug. she did this about 20 times yesterday after our walk. i had to tell her "no more" because my back was starting to ache!
it was strangely warm here yesterday. mid 50's in february is not really normal! and today is warmer... i was woken up by a thunder storm this morning, huh? we don't usually get those in the winter time!
i'm crabby, cranky, and otherwise irritable. not a good mommy day for me. sigh. i've been having a lot of those lately. i keep hoping the next day will be better, but... you know. fortunately bean seems fairly resilient. i'm still the one she wants- for EVERYTHING- so i guess she isn't too mad at me... yet.
3 comments:
I've been crabby too... and I'm not even pregnant. sigh. lol
Two things
1) Join the crabby club...although today I'm starting to feel a bit better..
2) the BA used to run across the playground at school to knock me over...just like this! I knew she was growing up the day she walked across nonchalantly and said...'are we going?' *sigh*. Enjoy your hugs.
they are so funny, the unexpected stuff that entertains them! hehe!
I am crabby too...and I don't even have pregnancy to blame it on.
Post a Comment