Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Bright Spot...

she needs me to do everything for her. she needs me to do everything with her. she claims she doesn't "like daddy". she will turn into a shrieking banshee if he tries to help her with even the simplest task. there is nothing that i have been able to do or say that has changed this for the better.... as a matter of fact it has only gotten worse.
so it was very refreshing to witness this sunday morning.

awwwwww! sweet, huh? ...even though it makes her a total liar! ;) but it is good to know she does love her daddy- some of the time.

9 comments:

Anna said...

I'm a sucker for little girls and their daddy photos! So sweet!

Brittany said...

I absolutely love the last one! :)

Maya said...

Super cute!

Rose said...

Wonderful pictures. I love the last one too. I do love daddies and their girls.

Unknown said...

nice! i love daddy and girlies photos. ad is the exact same way right now...screams, "NO, Mama do it! Mama DO IT!" if J. even tries to get her out of her carseat. it is exhausting, but i remember Em doing it too at this age. Then they grow up, are all about Daddy, and Mommy is out of luck! So I guess, soak it up now, right?

Maggie said...

So sweet! That just makes me melt...

Christina said...

Aww, so sweet! Nadia's been doing the "No daddy" thing lately, too...but really, out girls adore their daddies just as much as our guys adore thier girls!

kim said...

We have struggled with that a lot in our house. Lauren has never been much of a Daddy's girl - until quite recently. I think it hurt his feelings for a while, but now she "loves daddy more than mommy." I am not too sensitive to be hurt by that statement... I actually enjoy it - Daddy doing every for her when he's around.

Arizaphale said...

What a lovely series of shots. Was she prompted?