ahh, yes i had an appointment today.
everything is still just fine. still measuring good. still has a heart rate in the 150's. still kicking at the doctor while she is trying to find the heartbeat.
i didn't enjoy the weigh in. i gained A LOT this time. i'm feeling particularly crappy and so have been over compensating with food and BOY DOES IT SHOW. i'm not sure i can keep it under 200 pounds this pregnancy. you think that would whip me into shape and make me eat better, etc. no, it just makes me want to eat a pan of brownies. sigh. clearly i'm a little self destructive.
next appointment in 2 weeks- 36 week check.... let's hope for some dilation and effacement kids. mama loves her little sproutling but is really getting ready to get him/her OUT. ;)
5 comments:
ah! I'm sooooooooo excited to meet Sprout. I get a phone call, right? I better!! haha.
Note to self- don't bring brownies to playgroup, tomorrow ;) Just kidding. I love you... really... I'll bring bananas?
Yay Sprout! Not much longer at ALL now!! I did so well with my weight gain all through my pregnancy, until the very end. If Nadia hadn't come three weeks early, I'm pretty certain I'd have topped 200. But it's all for a good cause!!!!
I love the UK way sometimes, we get weighed the first appointment and thats it. Much better to pretend you have only gained a couple of lbs than face the reality.
Gosh sprout is really going to be here soon isn't she/he
Don't worry about the weight gain. You will soon have 2 kids (3 counting your hubby) that you will have to chase around. That will help burn off any weight gain.
what is 200pounds in kgs? I'm sure its not as bad as it sounds!!! Ah well, from one pan of brownies eating girl to another I say....pass the pan!!!
Post a Comment