i'm sure there are tons of things i could say. i mean bean is a wacky kid and does all sorts of story worthy stuff, but i just don't feel like putting forth the effort. i'm tired. i'm sad. i'm lonely. i don't feel good physically or mentally. i don't have fun playing with my child anymore. i'm no fun to be around. all i do is look for blogs to read. when you haven't updated i just read the comments others have left for you. i'm living through you people. that probably isn't good...
so, i'm not going to blog unless i really have something good to say. you shouldn't have to listen to me whine, who wants to read that? no one! anyways, i didn't want you to think i went and had the baby early or something.... i mean, i would write about that, that is blog worthy! see ya'll later...............
5 comments:
AH! Careyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... We are doing something next week! You need a cheering up! :)
Email me and let me know which nights you are free, next week!
I live vicariously through other people all the time - I figure it's better than nothing!
I also think that February is the most depressing month of the year overall - it's not the end of winter yet, but all of the 'winter' things have lost their novelty.
Hang in there...but feel free to complain - that's what blogging is for! Well, that and telling embarrassing stories...
Oh honey! You need some great big hugs! And a (gentle, loving) whack over the head for that nonsense about not complaining. Girl, this blog is YOUR oasis, your spot to compain and whine as much as possible. We want to be there for you.
I've been feeling a little down myself lately...I've just been trying to fake it till I make it. And I'm not 8 months pregnant and living in frozen, sunless land! Once you get some warmer weather and have Sprout in your arms instead of in your belly, I bet you'll feel better. And if not, I hope you'll tell us so we can help to cheer you up!
And you're not the only one to live vicariously through other blogs. I do it too - yours included!
Sorry for the book I wrote here! Hugs!
Um...isn't that what blogs are for? At least partly?? Complain away my friend - I'm sending big blog ((hugs)) your way!
I quite enjoy listening to you complain. I haven't been writing much either lately cos it all seems to be school whining. Sheesh. What are we like eh?
Post a Comment