
ahhh! remember a few weeks back when it was warm and sunny? when kids could run bare foot in the grass? yeah, neither would i if i didn't have this picture to remind me! these are little bean's sweet little toes... well, not so little anymore. i felt the need to take the picture because she is growing so gosh darn fast! i know from experience that i won't remember this a year from now. the amazing thing is- her feet don't look dirty. she had been outside playing for a couple hours, how could they still look this pristine??? magic teflon feet??? no probably not. she just hadn't found the "good" dirt yet. ;) don't forget to stop my tracey's to see more "best shots". she also has a contest going on over there... if you like prizes you should stop by and check it out!!
10 comments:
Oh, such precious baby toes!
Oh, that's SO cute! I love it
Very sweet little toes...wonderful capture!
i love that! it really feels like spring.
I love the focus in this shot - really sweet picture.
Oh, I love little piggies in the grass. Great shot!
adorable! little kid toes are the sweetest. :)
I love it!
How did you soften the edges of your photo?
natalie- i used picasa to edit the photo. it is really easy to use and is FREE. i love free things! ;)
That is such a perfect toes shot. Excellent work!!
Post a Comment