Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Letters of complaint...

dear girl scouts,
it appears it is cookie time for you all again. it also seems that i will need yet another do over on my diet. your delicious cookies are the devil. if anyone says they can eat just one i will both hate them and call them "liar". next year please warn me not to go on a diet during your cookie escapades.
sincerely,
blueberry


dear computer,
i had gotten rid of your stupid virus. you were FINE for three days. so why the frick are you acting all squirelly again. gah! if you let anything mess you up i'm throwing you away.
lovingly,
blueberry


dear beautiful children,
please turn down the volume. i'm sitting right next to you. i fear you are causing me permanent hearing loss. wondering why god didn't provide you with a mute button...
hugs and kisses,
your deaf mama

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Baahahahaha... Why DO the children yell?! WHHY?

Christina said...

I have not eaten a single GS cookie - because I know that once I start, I won't be able to stop!

Yes indeed, why don't kids come equipped with a mute button?! And have you noticed that the more frustrated you get with the kids, the more endearments you tag onto their names?! Sweetie, honey, dear, daring! I do it, anyway. ;o)

Kimberly said...

LOL! Love this. :)

Arizaphale said...

Cookies. Computers. Kids. Nothing is ever straightforward or easy. Add 'cars' to that.