dear sprout,
your crib is for sleeping. it is not meant to be a trampoline. stop jumping and take a nap already!!
love,
your weary mother
dear bean,
your bike is equipped with handlebars. handlebars were designed for steering. you really don't have to stop, stand up, lift your bike up, and turn it around, for the love of pete! you are not getting a big girl bike until you learn this.
hugs,
your frustrated mother
dear magpie,
it is starting to look like spring. people will be outside more. people will be working in their yards. they are allowed to be on the sidewalk and in their OWN yards. please stop barking at them. it is getting old already.
sincerely,
your 2-legged mama
dear computer,
i hate you and your stupid virus. i finally got all my pictures off you so you are getting reformatted. so there! (you are SO lucky you aren't in the trash right now....)
grumpily yours,
blueberry
6 comments:
Dear Blueberry,
Tomorrow will be better.
Hopefully,
Kimberly :-}
Let me know if these letters are effective - if so, I'll br writing quite a few of my own!
sometimes it just needs to be said, doesn't it?
hope your letters of love work!
Love the letters (just not the need for them!). Steven is the same way with his crib, and since the kids share a room, it's only a matter of time before Michelle starts doing the same :(
Bummer. I didn't think about cross contamination with tree nuts. I did check a few things just now, and only the cookies had cross contamination, but I'll definitely have to go through the cupboards again.
The doctor wants her to avoid all eggs because they can build up in her system. He's optimistic that she'll outgrow this and is even going to retest her in 6 months.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!Oh Careybeaner! How I love your writings!
Post a Comment