Sunday, March 21, 2010

Note to Self:

next time you decide to paint a child's bedroom try to pick a color that doesn't need as many coats. seriously, you are on coat number 3 and it is clearly going to take at least one more.

you better like your new big boy bedroom, sprout!! you better like it A LOT.


update:
it actually took 5 coats. F-I-V-E!
and i'm not actually done. two walls are finished and i just started the other two. oh the joys of painting a room that is FULL of stuff.

remind me to never paint again, will ya? gah!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Painting. Don't like it. Won't do it. LOL! Five coats? Eeek!

Unknown said...

It better be an AMAZING color. :-)
Yeah, we just finished with two bedrooms and a kitchen, so I'm feeling your pain, my friend. I can't wait to see it, though!

Christina said...

aiyiyi. Not cool. You know we need pictures, right? P.S. Spout, your mama just really love you, a LOT!

Brittany said...

Ohh I cannot wait to see the room!! :) Good job mama!