Thursday, September 17, 2009

He thinks he's SO big

"if sister can do it, why can't i? watch me mommy! i do it too!"

and he sure does try. :)

5 comments:

Christina said...

Ummm, Mommy? Watch out - he's gonna be scaling the highest tower next time you blink!

So, what's your experience with one girl, one boy? Is he more physical?

Rose said...

He is a doll!! And so big - I keep saying that, I know.

Anonymous said...

Go Sprout...go Sprout....uh huh...uh huh....(that's what the little ones in my class sing now to each other for encouragement!)

Kimberly said...

Okay, just to clarify, that's what Sprout was thinking and not what he was actually saying, right? Because if so, whoa! :)

Arizaphale said...

Given what we know about his advanced sitting, crawling and walking I don't think it'll take him too long to catch up with her :-)