1. What is something I always say to you? i love you
2. What makes me happy? if i didn't be naughty
3. What makes me sad? if i did be naughty
4. How do I make you laugh? tickling me
5. What do you think I was like as a child? happy
6. How old am I? 36 (almost right, i turn 35 in july)
7. How tall am I? that tall (stretches her hand high over her head)
8. What is my favorite thing to do? play toys and games and puzzles of mine
9. What do I do when you're not around? play with sprout
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? getting a baby (????)
11. What am I really good at? everything
12. What am I not really good at? school
13. What is my job? to clean up
14. What is my favorite food? peanut butter and jelly (while it is good it is not quite my favorite....)
15. What makes you proud of me? cleaning up
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? alice (in wonderland i suppose...)
17. What do you and I do together? make crafts, cook cookies, and everything
18. How are we the same? both girls
19. How are you and I different? you wear glasses and i don't
20. How do you know that I love you? 'cause you say i love you
21. Where is my favorite place to go? the store, shopping, and every place
22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mom? your hair (i wonder what is wrong with my hair??)
23. What would your mom do with a million dollars? buy lots of things... like giant toys that weren't on sale
24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mom? go to the farm (???)
6 comments:
Love that kid! Her answers are great - especially that you are good at "everything." Is she trying to earn some brownie points?? Also giggled at the "not on sale" bit.
I posted this last week after Ben answered. There was a "cleaning" theme in mine as well. I just love reading all the kids' answers! : )
Oh, Bean...that is great! I LOVE the "not on sale..." I always say that to the girls too...
Too cute! I just love reading these kinds of answers!
I am going to be asking my class these questions about their mom's (a Mother's Day kind of thing)...can't wait to read the answers!
I love the buying toys that aren't on sale. You sound like my kind of mom!
Yeah that 'not on sale' cracked me up too. How well they know us :-)
I also liked that you would be famous for producing her!! Of course! Du-oh.
Post a Comment