first, on friday, we dyed easter eggs. i got to use the white crayon to draw on the eggs and bean got to dye them. she love watching what i write or draw appear as she colors the eggs. this year we had orange, green, purple and (of course) pink eggs. here you can see the artist hard at work...
then on saturday we made an easter bunny craft. it involved feet and paint. it was surprisingly less messy than i thought. sprout did not care for paint between his toes though... not at all. bean did an excellent job of drawing faces on our cute little bun-buns. she used pink for her bunny's face and blue for the sprout's. here are the adorable results...
oh wait! i was crafty all by myself this week! i made the kids a special breakfast easter morning- bunny face pancakes. i thought of this saturday night, it didn't turn out as well as i'd hoped BUT it was still freakin' cute and the bean LOVED IT. i used blueberries for eyes and a cherry (from the can of fruit cocktail) for the nose. what do you think?
so that is the crafty that we had at our house this week. what have you done?? :)
6 comments:
The pancake is amazing!! :) I want to try those... I might. :)
Look at you all crafty - and yep we get to take credit if we do the planning, helping and clean up too!
SO impressive. Love the white writing on the eggs. Like a secret code :-)
Those pancakes are so cute though. Did you have a mould or did you just pour them very carefully???
I think the pancake is great! And the bunny with feet ears, simply adorable. Great Job Mommy and Bean... ; )
Planning and orchestrating the craft is the hardest part. Of course it counts. I love the bunny pancake too.
Of COURSE you get to take credit for her creations. DUH.
I wish I hadn't forgotten to draw on the eggs first. N would have had fun watching the magic pictures appear. :o) The bunnies are TOO clever! And the pancakes, seriously cute!
Post a Comment