we started the day by getting the kids dressed in their adorable easter clothes. bean's dress from last year still fit so she got to wear it again, but it was given new life with the addition of this fabulous floral crown that was made by my lovely friend christina- isn't it gorgeous! (it was sliding off her head in this picture but it is still cute... this girl just didn't want to sit still- there were eggs to hunt for!)
then (once i had exhausted every last ounce of their patience taking their pictures) bean lead her brother down to the living room to hunt for eggs! awwwww, they are totally holding hands and being sweet to each other.... its an easter miracle! ;)
then we looked for eggs. sprout's were easy to find- the bunny just scattered some on the floor for him. bean had to look a little harder, soon she was peeking under just about everything!
sprout loved his eggs. these two were particularly interesting because they are some what transparent and he could see that there was something inside! something that looked a lot like food! but... how does it come out??
at some point sprout did break one of his eggs open. it had banana nut cheerios in it and they spilled all over the floor. the magpie was quite pleased. so she hovered around sprout quite a bit that morning. she even checked out the contents of his basket hoping for another quick snack...
:)
7 comments:
You know... I thought that flower crown looked a lot like the one Christina made for Nadia!!
It is beautiful!!! :)
Glad you all had a great day! :)
I'm so glad she likes the crown! I'm impressed it stayed on for the hunt - it didn't last that long around here. Is it too big for her? I made it the same size as Nadia's, but maybe my kid has a big head. ;o)
Anyway, I'm glad you guys have a good Easter! Oh, and the picture of them holding hands is precious!
Aw, I love the pic of them holding hands, to sweet!
And so cool that you got a flower crown from Christina!
And doesn't the flower crown look divine on her! Very precious memories :-)
What a cool idea to give Sprout plastic eggs with food inside! I once gave the BA a large papier mache egg but I filled it with little chocolate eggs so no Good Parenting award for me hee hee. Sounds like you had a great day.
Banana nut Cheerios? Holy cow, I didn't know they made those! (Please excuse my little outburst. Mommy moment there. :)
The shot of them holding hands surprised me. I still can't believe little Sprout is walking! And what a neat idea to have a hunt inside. I'll have to remember that next year.
Oh. Precious. Bean in her crown. Bean holding Sprout's hands. All of it just too, too sweet!
Such sweet Easter shots - and such a cute crown!
Post a Comment