this year there were 4 waterspouts. there was two then they dissipated. then another popped up and then a fourth. the second set were much bigger, closer, and more impressive.
by the way, i later found out that the one on the right actually hit land. it ripped out a tree at a park before it broke apart. wow!
can you believe that storm blew through and not a single drop of rain fell. not one. just a little wind where we were sitting on the beach. look how dark that sky was. spooky looking even. can you believe it was 11:30am??
i promise more from our beach vacation later this week!! :)
7 comments:
GREAT photos!! A bit creepy, though!!
Dang, that is just unreal. I've never seen a waterspout before in my life...I wouldn't know what to think!
SERIOUSLY?? Good Lord, that is so freaky! (Yes, this coming from the girl who experienced a big 'ol earthquake yesterday!)
WOW! Glad you and your family were safe and sound....!
WOW! I have never seen one of these before!
These are amazing. We don't get waterspouts here. What a spectacle!!!
Holy cow! I've never seen water spouts before... that's just crazy.
Post a Comment