Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Fancy Nancy

here are some shots of bean with her new fancy nancy gear. (purse and sunglasses) my bean isn't quite as fancy as nancy but she sure is cute!!













she is getting her 3 year portraits taken today. we are taking the purse, sunglasses and a string of pearls (fake, of course) with us. i can't wait!

***edited to add....
OMG! taking the "fancy gear" to the photo shoot may have been my best idea EVER! the pictures are SO CUTE. when i get copies i promise to share! :)

5 comments:

Brittany said...

What a DIVA! :) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Trust me...she is fancier than Fancy Nancy!!!

Christina said...

Fancy Bean! I think that just might be the cutest thing ever!

And I think I might need to go looking for some Fancy Nancy books to introduce to Nadia!

Maya said...

Diva in the making!

Arizaphale said...

That purse is beyond ANYthing!!!!