Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Uhhhhhhhh......

does this hands on the hip pose concern anyone besides me? i mean, that is an awful lot of attitude to be throwing around when you aren't even three years old yet (not until friday, that is). we've seen entirely too much of this lately. well, ok, it is funny and cute to look at. BUT the attitude stinks! you hear all about the terrible twos but no one says a dang thing about the tumultuous threes! i have a feeling this is going to be an interesting year.

if i'm getting this at three, what is it going to be like when she is thirteen? ...i'm totally screwed, aren't i? ;)

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Yes ma'm you're screwed!

Christina said...

Bean and Nadia are two peas in a pod - I get the same thing, and she's still months away from three! I think we're both screwed!

Unknown said...

yep. it is scary raising girls and the stuff they pick up and they are soooo young! i definitely think 3 is going to be a ride...

Unknown said...

Yes, you are. I don't get the "terrible twos" concept b/c lemme tell you, two is a walk in the park compared to three. Sorry, just sayin. ; )

Arizaphale said...

I am sure you will be fine. She has a great mum who will keep her grounded! And anyway, we love a bit of feisty attitude :-)

Kimberly said...

Such sass! Such attitude. Now, does she get that from mom or dad? Come on, be honest! ;)

Never That Easy said...

I want to vote no, if only because that would mean Lil Girl is going to be giving us a lot of trouble too... but aren't Auntie's usually exempt from the whole "I hate you!" thing? I'm going to pin my hopes on that for a while, I guess. Happy early birthday to Ms. Thang.