yesterday i said that being called "sweetheart pumpkin" was the best thing ever. i was wrong. bean was hugging my head this morning (yes, my head. it felt a bit odd) and said:
"i love you so much princess mommy"
princess mommy! awwwwwwwwwww!
i still absolutely love "sweetheart pumpkin" but there is something about "princess mommy" that seems a little more special. :)
5 comments:
"princess Mommy" is the sweetest - I know because I've been called the same!!!
How sweet and wonderful! That Bean....
Both of them are absolutely endearing!
Both are just adorable, such a sweet girl.
Oh and if i did't say it before, Happy Birthday Bean - just loved the party pics
I used to make the BA say this to me.
BA: Can I have x?
Me: PLEASE may I ...
BA: please may I ...
ME: Please may I Princess Mummy...
BA: (laughing) please may I Princess Mummy
ME: Please may I Princess Mummy, queen of the world...
BA: oh MUMmy!!!!!!!!!!
I've tried this on the teenagers at school too...that is quite amusing.
Post a Comment