bean and bubba had a little play date yesterday. they got to dance to some fun music- you will have to ask
mommee what the guy's name was though because i totally forgot! yay, go me!
anyways, here is my dancing queen and her man...



and this is the way she looks at him. is that a look of love, or what?!

i think he must feel the same way. what do you think??

damn they are cute! :)
7 comments:
Sung to "Dancing Queen"
She's the Dancing Queen
Young and sweet
And she's only 3!
She can dance
She can jive
Dancing the dance of her life.
Ooo
See that girl
Watch that Bean
Dig it, the Dancing Queen!
Aaaaa
These shots couldn't be any cuter -- they are so adorable together!
oh man. I couldn't have chosen a better woman for him myself. ;) Can't wait to be related!! ha ha ha. Hopefully she won't hate me as a mother-in-law... I mean, she seems to like me now!! haha.
His name was Mark something and he goes by the Marvelous Toy.
Ha Nina nailed it for me! They are adorable together! God love Abba.
Dang but they're too darn cute together! I mean, of coruse my kid is the cutest ever but they run a close second. Wouldn't it be awesome if they stay best friends all their life and you can one day show this picures ar their wedding slideshow?!
And I love Nina's dancing queen.
To quote Elvis...
"Uh Thank ya...thank ya very muuuch!"
Sensational. The BA had two very good 'boy' friends when she was Bean's age but I don't think she ever looked at EITHER of them like that!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment