Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend Fun


we spent the weekend at gramma and grampa's house. bean had a fabulous time. we had a picnic near the lake, played on a couple of playgrounds, fed and pet some animals, swam, and had a party. she was completely wiped out at the end of each day! sprout did his usual- slept through almost everything.

here is a super cute shot i got on saturday. this is bean trying to blow up her giant ball all by herself. she found the valve and put it in her little mouth and started blowing- i didn't know she knew that that is what you do to blow up a ball. anyways, this is a GIANT ball so clearly she didn't blow it up, but she sure enjoyed trying! (we got the pump that we use to blow up the air mattress out and used that to blow it up, in case you were wondering)

i took over 100 pictures this weekend so you are bound to see more this week. i can't help myself- my kids are TOO cute!! ha ha! :) i hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Woohoo for long weekends with the grandparents! So cute she tried to blow up the ball herself. And girl, 100 photos over a weekend it nothing - I took 57 at the park this morning! LOL

Maggie said...

Her blowing up the ball is too cute! It's nice that she was trying to 'help' in that special toddler way.

I'm excited to see what other cute shots you got!

And like Christina said - 100 over a weekend is nothing...I take more than that in a day! Although I wish I didn't - it wouldn't take me nearly as long to edit them if I took less!

Brittany said...

AW! Sounds like great fun!

Glad you made it back safely! See you all soon!!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! That is a big ball! Excited to see more pics of your cuties!