goodness, is it monday already?!
i had a rough weekend... see i got a wicked cold and was completely out of commission saturday. i seriously felt like death.
sunday i pumped myself full of cold medication and ibuprofen so bean could go to her friend's birthday party. she never would have understood why we couldn't go, so i sucked it up and took her. it was at a ice cream parlor that has an indoor playland- you know, heaven on earth for toddlers! she had SO much fun! here is a shot of her going down the slide.
now if you look you can see she has two piggy tails. two! she finally has enough hair that i can "do" it! yay! she also had to have her toes painted before she went.... some days she is such a girly girl.
we will call this my best shot for the week. what is yours? head over to tracey's to share and check out what everyone else was up to this week!
11 comments:
OHHHH PIGGY TAILS!!!! OHHHH! OHHHH! That is SO cute. I am dying over here. sigh. I will have to show Adam this photo, when he wakes up, of how beautiful his gf is!
Are you feeling better now? I hope so!!! You get mommy of the year award for going to the party anyway. Sounds like her joy made it worth it! The pigtails are SO CUTE!!! We've just started doing that in the last couple weeks too, and I LOVE it!
How cute! My 3 yo still doesn't have enough hair for pigtails! LOL
There are few things I love more than pig tails...on children, on adults they make me want to give them a haircut. She is so cute!
Hopefully you are feeling better now - springtime colds are the pits!
I'm so glad that you are enjoying the CD - we LOVE it; we have three Funky Mama CDs, but this one is our favorite. And I did make the birdy card - I'm so glad that she liked it!
awww...she looks like she is having a blast. Hope you feel better now--I was sick last week and it was just miserable, so I can feel for you!
You have some of the C U T E S T photos - except my grandboys are
still the B E S T .
Congratualtions, you have survived the first month with 2, yes, 2 little people.
It will get better and then, some days it will remind you that you are OUTNUMBERED.
Love those pictures - it's one way to remind yourself on THOSE days
when you wonder W H Y did I ???
Hmm, I think you get special recognition for pulling out all the stops and going to the party for Bean even though you felt cruddy. :) I hope you're feeling better soon!
Ugh! I was sick last week, I know how it is! I'm glad Bean got to go to the party - she looks SO CUTE! I love her outfit, too.
Get better!!
how cute are those pigtails!:-)
You are such a good mom to suck it up like that and go to the party!
Hi! Catchin' up and LOVE her skirt. It reminds me of a carousel for some reason.....
Trusting you are recovered now.
Post a Comment