not too many this week. well, really only two. it has been a busy week and mommy has forgotten to write some of the good stuff down and now it is lost forever! but here we go....
************
whenever bean gets a little exasperated with either daddy or i we here this:
"honestly daddy!" or "honestly mommy!"
it kinda comes with its own facial expression. not quite an eye roll but getting close. boy are we going to be in trouble when the teenage years hit!!
************
bean is lying on the floor. she is moving her arms and legs along the carpet.... kinda like what you do when you make a snow angel.
"whacha doin' baby?" i ask her.
she smiles up at me, "makin' carpet angels!!"
************
sprout says, "goooo. ahhhhhmmm. ahh-ooooo"
i don't know what it means but it sure sounds cute!!
************
have a super duper weekend everyone!!!
4 comments:
Oooh, and a bonus Sprout-ism! I think you have a little teenager in a toddler's body - "honestly"?! That's too funny.
ahh... I love Bean. She just always makes me smile, when I talk to her!
Bean is SO going to love looking back and reading stuff like this when she's older. :)
I love it!
Harrison makes sand angles! I think bean and Harrison would be dangerous together. Actually Bean, Adam and Harrison together spells trouble! Throw Nadia in the mix and we would have YIKES!
LOL!
Love these kiddos.
Post a Comment