she looks at me thoughtfully and answers, "a wack."
"a wack?!?" i say.
"yes, a wack!" she responds.
"are you sure it isn't a yak?" i ask her.
she laughs and says, "yes!"
***********
at dinner tonight sprout started to fuss a little. bean looked slightly annoyed. she turns to her dad and says:
"(sprout) isn't a very good baby." she gives her head a sad little shake and continues, "i think we will have to send him back!"
(he he he he!)
"(sprout) isn't a very good baby." she gives her head a sad little shake and continues, "i think we will have to send him back!"
(he he he he!)
***********
bean is jumping on the large arm chair in the living room. she is rambling on and on about a bunch of nothing. when i heard this come out of her mouth:
"that is fear, and fear is a kind of blanket."
huh???
she says the oddest things sometimes!!
"that is fear, and fear is a kind of blanket."
huh???
she says the oddest things sometimes!!
6 comments:
How cute! I need to start walking around with a pencil and a pad (like Blue's Clues) because I can't remember half the "Harryisms"!
HAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I love the "Wack" and the blanket O' FEAR!! GRR... hahaha.
That is so hilarious!
what in the world?! that is hysterical! i'd love trying to see sending sprout back! so cute.
LOL I love Beanisms, then never fail to make me giggle
Hehehe! Send Sprout back, what a riot! I'm sure some psychologist could read deep meaning into her "blanket of fear" - I just think it's funny!
I'm am lovin' this 'Phrase Friday' stuff!!!! Fear is a blanket?????? WOW
I wonder what she really meant?
Post a Comment