Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bath Time

who likes his bathy?? who likes his bathy wathy??
sprouty does!!

he is so happy at bath time. he doesn't even mind me pouring water over his head to rinse his hair! by the way, the wash cloth covering his boy parts slipped off right after i took this picture and he peed across the bath room. you should have seen the delight in his face then. seriously, i think he thought it was funny! ahh, boys!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

ahh!!! He is seriously cute beyond words!!!

Funny you mention pee... Adam stood up in the bath, today, peed and laughed hysterically! It is a boy thing. I even called Andy to confirm. hahaha.

Christina said...

You and your son and killing me with the cuteness! Seriously!
And oh my, the male obsession starts early. ;o)

Maggie said...

Oh how adorable is he! I think he is starting to look more like Bean - or at least I am seeing it more now!

B. A. D. said...

Bubby hated his baths initally so you are lucky. He likes them now, but not at that age. Funny you mention pee... i need to go now that you mentioned it. thanks a lot. :-)

Unknown said...

Sprout has such a cute nose! And it certainly looks like he loves the bath!

It is amazing how far that little baby boy pee can go!!

Rose said...

That is the BEST picture!! I'm smiling form ear to ear, my mouth hurts from smiling!