Thursday, May 01, 2008

Almost had it...

do you have any idea how much i hate the shutter delay that my camera has?????
gahhhhhh!!!!!

(that is the closest i've gotten to the "oh so sweet baby sprout smile" photo. i will continue on the mission for the adorable happy baby photo! it is just going to take me a while longer.......)

7 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Ohhh, I see a glimpse of it. So sweet.

Christina said...

Oh! Even if it's not a full smile SO SWEET! I can't wait to see it. I remember the frustration of shutter lag with my P&S!

Arizaphale said...

You're so lucky he's smiling at you now!!! The BA didn't smile at ANYONE until she was about 4-5 months old. She was SO serious I was worried that she may not have a sense of humour. No chance of that thank goodness.
I think this shot is all the better for the 'just missed' smile. It's tantalising.

Maggie said...

Gah! He's just SO CUTE!

Maya said...

Doesn't that drive you crazy! I see the smile though!

Kimberly said...

Hey, you got pretty darn close! :) So cute!

Rose said...

I feel your pain with that shutter delay!! But he is still cute and reminds me of one I took of Harrison at that age.