Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Afternoon Stroll


walking by the water with gramma and grampa on a beautiful sunshiny day- what could be better than that? (probably the part where she threw rocks into the water for a half an hour!)

this is another picture from our saturday. we did a lot on saturday. played with the giant ball, played in the new sand and water table, had a picnic, played on the playground, walked (and threw rocks), got ice cream, and fed and pet some animals. and that was all before dinner! no wonder she slept so well this weekend. :)

in totally unrelated news, bean can zip up her flower sweatshirt all by herself. she's done it twice now. it probably isn't all that exciting, but i'm terribly impressed by this.

3 comments:

Christina said...

LOL, sorta like me being impressed by my kid running through the water, huh?!
That picture is gorgeous! Sounds like such a full, fun day

Brittany said...

We are impressed by the silliest things, aren't we? Adam LOVES to zip and unzip things. And he gets very mad if I try to help. "Lemme do it!" he usually SCREAMS at me. ugh.

Love the photo! :)

(See the video I am posting, later, about something I am impressed by Matthew doing. Andy claims Adam did it this early, too, but I believe he is wrong)

Maggie said...

What a great shot of the three of them -- so peaceful!