Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday's Theme: Walk


today's theme is walk. bean enjoys taking walks. we started when she was about 13 months old. we would walk past one or two houses then turn around and come home. as she got older we started to walk farther. then she learned that there was stuff on the ground she could pick up and carry, like sticks and acorns and crab apples. walking is something we really enjoy doing together.... except when it is raining, below freezing, or above 85 degrees, then not so much! ;)


these pictures are from september of last year on one of our many walks. she was, oh, fourteen months old. she is wearing a poncho that my grandmother made for me when i was her age. it was TOO CUTE. i needed pictures. so i took one of her little waddle-y walk. then she realized- mommy is not following me anymore!!!!! and turned and came running back to me... one of my all time favorite pictures of my bean.

these are my walk pictures. do you have any? do you want to see more? head over to tracey's to see and share!

12 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

Oh my goodness these photos are precious. What a cutie. I love the poncho!

Arizaphale said...

Look at that tiny Bean....in her poncho....aaawwwwww she is such a character!! Walk on by, Bean!

mandaroo63 said...

Adorable shots, and what a cute little poncho that you were able to hand down, that' so precious!

Rose said...

I was thinking how about how I loved the poncho and then read about how it was yours - how cool! She is so cute.
Yep - love the new walkers...

Maya said...

That poncho is adorable. Mommy don't you know you're supposed to follow her instead of stop to take pictures? :)

Bunny said...

I love to watch little ones walk. They have such a cute toddle!

Christina said...

Oh these are just too precious! How wonderful to see Little Bean. I loved that poncho even before you commented on it, and it makes it even more special that it was yours. We love going on walks here, too, but half the time Nadia requests the stroller - lazy girl!

Maggie said...

Those are so sweet! And I love the poncho - it's adorable!

a said...

Little Bean was a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing the story and the photos. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, tiny Bean. I love the poncho and the photos. Too, too much.

tracey clark said...

these are awesome. they look like they were taken when we were kids. very cool.

Christina said...

ACK! I had your e-mail address and then silly me managed to lose it.

Anyway, I wanted to say how totally CUTE it is that Bean wants to wear her costume now so Nadia can see it! Well, you post some pictures and I'll make sure Nadia sees. :o) So you did finally fuind a ladybug costume?