Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday's Theme: Glow

today's theme is glow! i was going to take a picture of bean's pumpkin last night for today's theme... we haven't carved it yet! DUH! so here is bean's first two halloween pumpkins. i know, my carving leaves something to be desired! ha ha ha!





that is my glow for today. what is yours? visit tracey and join in the fun!!

maybe we will get around to that carving this weekend....... ;)

9 comments:

Brittany said...

hmm we have yet to carve ours, too! Best get on that, I suppose. :)

Christina said...

We need to do some pumpkin carving, too!

Sorry Blogger's being touchy for you...that's so anoying. That's why I post from Flickr, works better that way!

Maya said...

Did she do the carving or just play with all the guts of the pumpkin? :)

Rose said...

How fun. We are carving and decorating this weekend, I can't wait.

chaoticfamily said...

BOO - it's so cute.

We really need to get on this whole getting ready for Halloween thing!

Maggie said...

Those are so cute!!

Arizaphale said...

Perfect Glow, especially for this time of year! And I am overawed by your carving!!! You carve CURVES!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I second the awe on the curves! Lovely.

Laura McIntyre said...

They are great, i thought about carving pumkins but would have no idea how to do it. Its not a tradition here