
it is monday, isn't it? oh dear! guess i better dig out some best shots. ;)
we've got 2 today- a sleepy bean and a happy bean.
first, the sleepy bean... can you all say, "awwwwwwwwwww!" HA! so, this is a shot of bean's all too infrequent naps. (we are down to 2-3 a week. sigh.) i went in to check on her and this is the position i found her in. she had taken off her pants and thrown them out of the crib! and that arm thing looks mighty uncomfortable! the way children sleep is amazing sometimes!

here is the second, happy bean. bean requested a leaf pile to play in. i thought that was funny because last year she was not real thrilled with the idea. this year, it was SO much fun! she jumped, she danced, she sat, she threw leaves in the air, she even rolled in the leaves! when the pile was completely flattened she tried to re-rake it. unfortunately the rake was much too big for her to maneuver, so mommy was in charge of all rebuilding efforts. did mommy get in the pile? of course... could you say "no" to that face?!?! the only thing she couldn't manage to do was get the magpie into the leaves. the magpie wanted NO part in that nonsense!! ha ha!
our journey to the pumpkin festival was a good one. i've never seen so many carnival games and trashy fair food in one place though! wow! i'll share some pictures of that tomorrow.
if you want to see more great shots go visit everyone over at tracey's, you won't be sorry! :)
14 comments:
Oh wow!! I absolutely LOVE the Happy Bean photo! :) She is SO CUTE.
Don't say sorry for not making it! It's ok!!! We still love you! :)
Oh, I feel your pain with the intermittent naps, about 2 a week here, too!
Who wouldn't love a leaf pile. We haven't had one for the girls. Maybe when we move into the new house we will find a tree with good leaves.
I love HAPPY BEAN! SO cute!
both of them are sweet images.
That first shot does deserve an awwwww. Her poor arm looks like it would hurt...obviously not!
The leaf pile looks like a ton of fun!
Those are just precious photos - she is a doll! See ya.
They are so cute. I love them both. How sweet.
Excellent that you got your girl sleeping - lol mine doesn't seem to like to sleep at all lately - morning, afternoon, or night. We got up at 3 am and it's now 11:30 and I'm really hoping for a nap. :)
that first photo is totally awwwww-worthy! So precious. My girl strips off her pants, too...and usually the diaper follow. *sigh* Playing in leaves sounds like fun, I have so many memories of that! But not many leaves to speak of here...
Those are just so sweet!
i'm listening to my munchkin singing up in her bed...no nap again today, either. *sigh*
but those photos...are totally awww!
Those are wonderful pictures. I can't seem get "sleeping" pics of my little guy!
Those are both too cute!
I don't know what I would do without the kids napping EVERY day for multiple hours...I hope I don't have to find out any time soon!
AWWWWWWW is right!
And Happy Bean - oh my goodness - my favorite BSM of the week I think. The perfect picture of joy. :)
Post a Comment