Monday, October 01, 2007

Best Shot Monday


hi! is it monday all ready?!?! ahhhh!

well, we had a great saturday afternoon at the apple orchard. we went with mommee and her boys. bean and adam had a great time together. bean loves them- and when i say them, i mean all 4 of them. my daughter is a very loving person... much more open and friendly then i ever was as a child! it is really great that she has such wonderful people in her life!

anyways, i took MANY pictures at the orchard and could post them all today because they were SO cute BUT i decided to go with my favorite. here is daddy lifting bean way up high to reach an apple at the top of the tree! she was sooooo excited. (she loves being lifted high up- her favorite thing is when daddy lifts her up to touch the ceiling in the house!

i also had to share this picture. after weeks of seeing bigger kids go down the slide on their tummies and scolding them for it (she would actually yell, "no no, on your bottoms!" ha!). she finally got brave enough to try it herself! she was quite proud of herself! she liked it so much she did it 5 more times. :)

thanks for stopping by! and don't forget to check out all the great shots over at picture this!

15 comments:

Brittany said...

We had a wonderful time too! :) I am glad she loves us, because we love all of you too (and little sprout, too!) :)

How cute that she scolded the kids and then did it herself! I can just hear her telling them no... SO cute!

Christina said...

Oh, I see her little dimple flashing in the slide picture! that charms me. So funny she scolded the other kids and then did it herself. What a toddler. :o)

What a fun time at the orchard. It's just awesome that you and Mommee are friend "IRL"

Sara said...

how sweet

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! And that dimple!! It is too much.

kim said...

What fun pictures... I love the shot of Bean picking the apples.

Maya said...

That's great how she's going down the slide! So fun that you guys could get together!

Anonymous said...

You've created a monster. tummy sliding is the best! They have such great fun.

a said...

I love both pictures! How cute she is!

Dawn said...

Such great shots! Looks like a great family day.

natalie said...

The slide picture is my favorite...her little hair hiding her face, but the glimpse of the grin. Too sweet.

chaoticfamily said...

What a cutie on the slide.

Arizaphale said...

I always love seeing what The Bean is up to and it looks like you had a great outing. She looks so little in her Dad's arms being lifted high... I vaguely remember being able to lift my girl that high. Who am I kidding? I am so short I couldn't lift anyone anywhere near that distance :-D hahah

Laura McIntyre said...

Both completly adorable pictures, i love how she scoled the kids for not sliding correctly

mandaroo63 said...

I can't wait to go to the local orchard, their apples are so yummy! Those are both great shots. She looks so happy and proud!

Cari said...

Those are great shots! I'm so glad you had a good time.