i KNOW!
i haven't posted since march. since sprout's birthday to be exact.
so much has happened... bean finished up preschool. sprout talks more, counts, and tells you what color things are. bean turned 5. yeah, F-I-V-E. i turned thirty six. sprout discovered lady gaga and fell in love with dance music (that boy loves to shake his booty!). we went on a big adventure to texas. and tons of other things.
why haven't i posted since march? let's just say a certain little boy decided, on his second birthday, that he no longer needed to nap... ever. sooooo, mommy lost her blogging time and her one on one time with the bean. once i'd adjusted to the change it had been so long since i had been on here i just didn't know how to get started again.
what has changed? well.... the bean is starting kindergarten next week. yeah, that is right, KINDERGARTEN! crazy, huh? (more about that later!) and although sprout will still be here with me i think that i will be able to manage to sneak a little personal time in while he does some solo play. at least i hope so!
so... we're baaaaaaack! ;)
oh and this is what we are looking like these days...
4 comments:
OH MY STARS!! I missed you and Bean and Sprout too! I'm so glad that you are back! Sending Bean lots of hugs for next week - Mama, too. As my friend just told me, "It is funny how we are just ready for things when they are." So I know you all are going to be ready and great next week! I hope we get to hear about it!
Smoooches! Welcome back!!
Hey!!!!! Hiya stranger! :o) I like seeing snippets of you on FB, but am glad to see you back here too. You've been missed! Isn't is crazy how fast time is going and how big our kids are getting?! I'm still sad you didn't come see my while in TX. And, those photos are GORGEOUS!!!
You've been missed! Welcome back! I can't believe how big those gorgeous kids of yours are...wow! What a difference the summer makes!
Hoorayyyyy! I am so glad you're back too!!! Now all I have to do is get back to a blogging routine as well.
Post a Comment