Thursday, February 25, 2010

Really??

the sprout is going to turn TWO in one month. TWO!

it isn't that i'm sad about it. i'm not. i love this age! he is so much fun. i would not wish him back to being a baby because this is just plain better. the problem is...
can nearly two years really have passed already?? i mean, really, where did time go?

it doesn't seem like that long ago that he was born. it doesn't seem that long ago that he looked like this...

and didn't we just have his first birthday??

i guess not. because now he looks like this:and i guess that does look like "nearly two" after all. :)

8 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

He looks all boy to me :)

Cannot beleive he is almost 2 either , remember when you announced your pregnancy here

Kimberly said...

I'm riding the "Two? Really?" train with you. Isn't it amazing how quickly the time flies by? It's almost enough to make one want another baby. ALMOST.

Unknown said...

omg. i cannot believe it! seriously!? i feel like it was just yesterday that we were getting introduced to the idea of a sprout - much less that he will be 2!!

i agree though...2 and up. such fun ages!

Christina said...

It's been almost two years already?! that's unreal - wasn't it just yesterday you shared the news that he's on the way? wow. He is one handsome little guy. And I agree with you - it's sad how fast the time goes, but they really are more fun the bigger they get!

Brittany said...

I cannot believe he's almost 2!!! :) It's so exciting! I love that kid... He really is one of my favorite boys, you know?! :)

Unknown said...

Oh he's so cute! Yes, hard to believe it's been almost 2 years. Wow.

Arizaphale said...

I'm another one who read your announcement and followed your pregnancy so yeah, two years??? Amazing. Mind you, I certainly feel a little older and a little slower so I guess the time really HAS been marching on :-)

Maggie said...

It's amazing to me how fast time goes. Seriously. Will it ever slow down?