Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh i was supposed to be doing that working out thing, wasn't I......

um.......... i need a do over on that losing weight/getting healthy thing.

you see, i'm at the point where i'm afraid to step on the scale and the wii fit for fear of what they will tell me. (the wii fit can be quite shaming, let me tell you!)

am i saying that i haven't worked out in a month? am i saying that i haven't been paying attention to what and how much i've been eating? what? stop looking at me like that!! FINE, i ate lunch at a pizza buffet saturday then sat on my ass and ate junk food whie i watched the olympics for the next 2 days, does that answer your questions??

i'm in search of motivation...
anyone got some that i can borrow?

4 comments:

Christina said...

hey, at least you're honest! Just don't come looking for motivation over here...there's not any to be found!

Kimberly said...

Hahaha! Yeah, that Wii fit taught Bryce a BMI word I'd rather him not know. And it's not "underweight" either. LOL! I find my motivation while standing in front of a mirror. Ugh!

Maggie said...

I don't know where to find motivation, but if you figure it out, let me know! I used to love to work out and go to the gym, but the last six months I have really been bad about it - and now I am so out of shape that I am dreading going back :(

Arizaphale said...

Me tooooooo. I am reduced to buying oversized clothes on ebay
:-(