Monday, May 04, 2009

Mii Too!

we were visiting my brother. he challenged me to a game of wii bowling. bean would not stop badgering us for a turn. being the good uncle he is he agreed to teach her how to play...
and after many attempts she finally knocked down a pin...
she was the most excited little wii bowler i have ever seen!
she can't wait to go back to uncle's house and play again!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet set of pictures! Yes, yes, yes...he IS a nice uncle....some of my best memories in life are of good times spent with my uncles...I wish the same delightful treat for Bean and Sprout too!

Christina said...

I just love that happy face! Wii bowling is fun...and a kiddo's excitement just makes it even better! Nadia played a game with us a while back, and she and I actually made a good team!

Rebekah said...

I love how excited she is. What a great picture!

Kimberly said...

LOL! What.a.cutie! You can see the excitment all over her.

Arizaphale said...

Those photos are precious! Her face in the second one....