Friday, March 06, 2009

Little Picasso

it is a beautiful day here. it is about 68 degrees. partly sunny. you know, a good day to be outside.
bean decided that she was going to make a rainbow masterpiece. here is my little picasso at work:
she needed the hat "because it is windy".... apparently it keeps the hair out of her face. :)



so, did you do anything fun today??

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome...love the chalk drawings. i see a great artistic future in that one!

Maggie said...

What a little artist! She clearly gets that from her mom!

Christina said...

She will wear a hat?! She even ASKS to wear a hat?! I'm in shock.

Tell Bean I love her rainbow!

Rose said...

that hat rocks! I love her drawing. We went to the Queen Mary on Thursday, gotta get that posted.

Unknown said...

We did the same thing you did - chalk art on the back patio! ; )

Arizaphale said...

Oh I love her in her hat! Ah let's face it. I just love her.