AWW! We should have come to play with you! :) We ended up not getting home...until.... get this... 9pm! We ran errands, met Nana at Target, and then wound up with Nikki and Josiah, at Nonnie and Pa's. It was insane. I didn't plan on staying out ALL day! AH!
6 comments:
AWW! We should have come to play with you! :) We ended up not getting home...until.... get this... 9pm! We ran errands, met Nana at Target, and then wound up with Nikki and Josiah, at Nonnie and Pa's. It was insane. I didn't plan on staying out ALL day! AH!
ahhhh...he's got it! and looks so proud, too! hee...
By jove, I think he's got it!! He looks like a little miniature man with his hands folded in front. :)
I think you're right. He looks like a pro to me. And a cute one at that! : )
AWW! I miss those days!! He is SO cute!! That was such a fun (tiring) age.
And isn't he the model of his sister? They are out of the same mould alright!!
Post a Comment