when you are 9 months old, spaghetti is hard to eat.
it is hard to pick up!
it can cause more than a little frustration.
and when you are lucky enough to get a few pieces in your hand....
it is hard to get them into your mouth and even harder to get them to stay in there!!!
but when you are successful it is SO tasty!
and this last shot.... it really has nothing to do with the spaghetti BUT it is beyond funny. i dare you not to laugh!
have a good monday, ya'll. and stop by tracey's to see more best shots.
15 comments:
Oh yes spaghetti makes for some good shots. I love the running commentary and yes that last photo is too funny.
Oh my gosh, that last pic SO made me burst out laughing! what a pair they are
I love the last one!!! HA HA HA. SO cute!
I always LOVE mess food shots. The last one is beyond precious!
Too, too cute!
Cuteness! I love the looks on their faces in that last one.
He looks like he's thinking "please save me!" in that last one! HA!
I LOVE, love, love the babies eating spaghetti pics! Thanks for the smile! : )
Oh very cool :-)
Making 'em work for their supper can keep 'em entertained for ages though can't it?
Ha! That last photo is so funny!!
I love the spagetti shots too!
Happy Monday~ :)
Love the spaghetti pictures - they are always a classic.
HA! Excellent capture on that last frame. I wonder what she was thinking?
Oh, and isn't eating time something else with a 9 month old? Fun, fun, and OH THE CLEANUP! :-D
heeee....that is a very fun series. i can't believe how much sprout looks like bean in these, too!
Oh how I miss the way a baby eats! What a fun series. :o)
I have those times too where I'm just not feeling all the editing and taking photos. These are so fun though. I love the face in the last one!
These are great! That last one deserves to be framed...that's awesome!
Post a Comment