as i walk bean to school...

i see a little boy who wants to be just like his big sister. he brings his own backpack. he holds her hand or sometimes he carries her lunch box for her. and he is always a little disappointed that we don't go in the building.

they are the cutest when we are walking to school. :)
4 comments:
Gosh, is he cute or what?! :)
very sweet! You need to have these pics plastered to the fridge, for the less-sweet moments. ;o)
Too precious! My second son wants to be a 1st grader like is older brother so I totally get this! :)
Hey there! I just love these pics! As a first grade teacher I have many a day when little brother or sister join their sibling at school for lunch...could something like this be arranged for the little guy?
Post a Comment