My life with Bean and Sprout and the craziness that transpires.
hahahaha GREAT photo of the difference between boys and girls! Thanks for the smile!
LOL! Now is that a perfect juxtaposition or what? :)
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!That had me spitting my morning coffee out....as I snorted and laughed!
It's TRUE! Boys ARE gross!!! ;)
LOL, too funny! But, I'm not sure it's boys versus girls. My sweet dainty little girl defintiely has her times when her tbale manners are more like sprout's!
Loving the little foot! Feet on the table at all times I say MH
Gender Differences: this is what I have been saying!!!! :-DNiiiice photos.
eh...maybe not. i've told em on more than one occasion - "no feet where we eat!"still...cuteness!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
hahahaha GREAT photo of the difference between boys and girls! Thanks for the smile!
LOL! Now is that a perfect juxtaposition or what? :)
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
That had me spitting my morning coffee out....as I snorted and laughed!
It's TRUE! Boys ARE gross!!! ;)
LOL, too funny! But, I'm not sure it's boys versus girls. My sweet dainty little girl defintiely has her times when her tbale manners are more like sprout's!
Loving the little foot! Feet on the table at all times I say MH
Gender Differences: this is what I have been saying!!!! :-D
Niiiice photos.
eh...maybe not. i've told em on more than one occasion - "no feet where we eat!"
still...cuteness!
Post a Comment