
wow. sorry i was MIA for the past few days. i was down and out in a major way. everything would be much better if i could just get some good solid sleep. ahh, sleep where toddlers don't scream your name, dogs don't bump you with their nose to tell you to "get up and let me out", where husbands don't snore, and where when you get up for the 6th time that night to pee you can actually fall back to sleep! i'm NOT even going to talk about the nausea.
oh, i've also decided that all pregnant women in the first trimester should be provided with a cook and a cleaning service because OMG you can't do these things when you are newly pregnant!! you just CAN'T!
ok, i'm done talking about me for now. here is something to make you smile. bean exploring the world with her magnifying glass. she got it as part of her bug collecting kit. she carried it all over the backyard today and checked out everything she found. it was most amusing that she thought that she needed to hold the glass up to her eye like that! it kept trying to show her to pull it away from her face but she wouldn't pay any attention to what i was saying. this was the highlight of our day. (the low-light of our day is the fact that bean will NOT take a nap and i feel like i'm about to loose my freaking mind! ahhhhhhhhhhh!)
3 comments:
aw :( I hope you're sleeping!!
I was thinking about you all day (which is why i sent the card) because I had a bad feeling that you weren't doing well. :(
I'll pray that Bean starts napping, so that you can nap!
It gets better... And you're not a bad mommy for letting her watch a little more TV- I've had to deal with that too. I let Adam watch one more show than normal, one day this week, and I felt terrible about it. Somedays that is just what has to happen! :)
Oh dear. There's the answer to my previous question. So sorry you're having a tough time. Here's sending you some positive sleep vibes )))))
(those are vibes...can't you tell??)
I hope your feeling better , its such an up and down experience being pregnant with other kids around. I agree with Mommee put your feet up and let her watch some tv, relax realx and relax
Post a Comment